Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bolg Creation!

Yay! I finally figured out how to create this blog, after having no success in the computer lab. Well, this has to be about 200 words in order not to be SPAM; I will just keep on writing (blogging actually). This blog will probably be very useful for school, and other things I just want people to know about. I am pretty good with computers, but I have never blogged before. I can follow directions and carry them out on the computer, but I do not know html. This shall be a learning experience. Now, I'm going to decorate my blog, get it started, really just make it more creative. Hmmmmm.....how many words is this? about 100. I guess I'll just tell you a little about myself. Hi, my name is Bayley. I have one sister and one brother. I have a really old cat, one lovely Boston terrier, and one not-so-lovely labradoodle. I love singing, musicals, acting, art, science (except AP Chemistry), camp, books, TV, fashion, movies, inspirational quotes, photography, the list goes on... I know I am going to be an orthodontist "when I grow up" because, I am working towards that goal. For college, my top three choices are: Harvard, Madison, and Michigan. my favorite month is may, though my birthday is in January. I have freckles. I am quite short, only 5 feet tall. You have to be 4'11" in order to be considered a legal midget in Minnesota; so, I am not a legal midget. Okay...this should be about 200 words, so I think i am going to stop. I'm so excited that this worked! Yay (again)!

9 comments:

Claire McGlave said...

bayley i love your labordoodle!
you know oscar is the bomb. haha nice blog.... haha way longer than mine. i'm glad you got this to work!

Princess Maya said...

Haha, you're funny. I was ALMOST considered a midget too according to your info. I am also about 5 feet. Cool:)

L. M. Peifer said...

I have to say that I am 5'1" so I am not a midget either. I think your blog looks great!

Maggie Scimeca said...

Hey Bayl, nice blog! I still have to make a profile but I just finished with everything else. Did everyone's feed work for you because there were two peole that didn't work for me. See you in later!

Natalie Mironov said...

Yay you got it to work!
I agree completely about AP Chem... UGH.
Not quite working out for me...

Va Thao said...

Well, I am officially 5'1"and another half! I know that for sure because I recently went to the doctor about a week now. Anyways, i don't care how short or tall you are, at least you are yourself and confident in your skin then I'm proud of you!

Ceeco said...

Lol Bayley you're adorable!

EB said...

I'm glad your not a legal midget.

Maggie Scimeca said...

I love the two of your favorite books I recomended! (Girl with a Pearl Earring and The Lady and the Unicorn) I put all of Tracy Chevalier's books on my list :)Seems like a lot of people have commented on you midgetness. ;)